Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ebook Writing


So writing Ebook is very time consuming. Be warn you'll question why your doing this like hundreds of time. For me I admire mystery writers like Rex Stout-Nero Wolfe, Conan Doyle-Sherlock Holmes and also urban fantasy like Eoin Coifer-Artemis Fowl. Therefore I wanted try writing one instead of only reading it.

I spent around six hours a day to finish my first book "Forester's Manny-Murder with no Body." Its already posted on pubit (barnesandnoble) and Amazon Kindle. Now let me explain how I did it.

First I basically just made a rough outline on a piece of paper. Consider how I want to set up the story. Should I go for a one time ending or go for a series. After filling out small details on what each chapters will the readers I decided just for a series.

Next I opened up a "Openoffice" program (or you can use Microsoft word). Typed up each chapter without stopping to edit. Never stop. I find that when you pause to reread time just fly by and you end up making it worst. When I ended up finishing the whole thing, I went back reread to make sure the story had a flow and deleted unnecessary parts.
DO NOT FORGET TO CREATE A TABLE OF CONTENTs FOR YOUR CHAPTERS. It look more professional when you do.
Check out this link:
Create Table of Contents

SAVE your file as .doc, .txt, or .html because this is the only type of file Amazon and Barnes and Noble (pubit) recognize to convert it to epub.

Now all you have to do is create a cover. If you have photoshop set the image size as 702x 1003 pixel. Then create a image you think best suit your story. Put a title and don't forget your name. Save it as jpeg.

Your all set. Go upload your cover and writing on:

pubit.com
or
Amazon
and register. There is NO charge. Set a price for your ebook and your done. If you have any other questions comment below.

NOOK Simple Touch BNRV300 (Google Affiliate Ad) 


Please stay tune for my next book: Forester's Manny: Confession.

Sarah Forester saw no point in going to school. She had already gotten all the necessary education and degrees, but with no friends her age, her parents insist she go to a place fill with her peers. Like there was anyone like Sarah Forester. Brilliant and sixteen, she find herself with a killer who confess to her about a murder. The only problem is there is no evidence. With time running out, Forester find allies in new and old friends to save a innocent man behind bars.


No comments: