Friday, March 22, 2013

Watching Drama to get into good School


             The Dramas to watch...
Master of Study (2010)




Dragon Zakura (2005)
    
          
            Well, the premise is similar in both version. Both is a tale about a new Teacher who makes it his mission to get a handful of students into a ivy league college.

            "Dragon Zakura" is Japanese Drama the "Master of Study" is Korean drama. I originally watched the Japanese version "Dragon Zakura" first so maybe that's why I like it a little more than "Master of Study." Either way, If you find yourself procrastinating why not just watch one of these dramas. Just put your books away and give-GIVE!!! yourself to the power of drama. After a day or two you'll be done (if you don't sleep) with the show and then you can get back to studying or finishing up that long essay. Hey, trust me you'll learn something from drama like I did (and people say television is bad for you).

               The very first time I learn about memory trick was from Dragon Zakura when the teacher showed his students how to remember random list by connecting them with visual pictures. By giving meaning, your mind tend to remember the words or phrases. After that I found myself searching and learning about Mnemonics and read about people with incredible memories. Then in few months I find myself practising first seeing how my mind remember images and using that to connect random numbers starting at 1 (to Tree), 2 (to Noah), and so on. I was so hooked and influence by the drama I too tried hard to get into a good college.

                  I don't mean that these two drama will somehow radically change your lives and get you into Harvard. But I do believe that everything we experience and do add something to our self being. So if your going to watch something, why not watch these dramas. You never know, you may be inspired to learn and you too may enter a prestigious school.









           

No comments: